Founded in 1962, Logan County Bank is a local bank with assets of more than $1.6 million, 16 Atms and ten branch offices in Central Illinois. The bank offers mortgages, deposit accounts, telephone banking and online banking too!
Logan County Bank has a wide variety of checking products to meet different individual financial needs and management style.
FREE Checking is a no-hassle checking solution designed with the privilege of unlimited check writing. Relationship Checking Account is an interest bearing checking designed with FREE Online Bill Pay, FREE Online Banking and other features. Personal Super NOW Account will help you get more rewards if you have a higher balance.
Other Checking Options:
- Relationship Accounts
- FREE Checking
- Advantage Account
- Ambassador Account(Over 50)
- Personal Super NOW Account
- Website: http://www.logancountybank.com
- 303 Pulaski Street, Lincoln, IL 62656, 217.732.3151
- 809 Woodlawn Road, Lincoln, IL 62656 217.732.3151
- 100 Elm Street, Buffalo, IL 62515, 217.364.4406