- Question 1, How do I deal with or dispute with the banks and chexsystems?
Answer: If you just have some minor problems of accounts or debts, the bank can usually offer simple solutions for you. And if you have some troubles even with the law, such as some business which are involved with financial procedures or taxes, you’d better to consult more details with your lawyer.
- Question 2, Is there any good method to overcome chexsystems? And does it really work?
Answer: You can try second chance banking. You can get approved for new bank accounts which can be used as regular accounts. But you should know that they may also require more fees for it.
- Question 3, How can I switch my credit cards so that it do not affect the credit score?
Answer: Closing or opening credit cards is just your choice and it will do nothing with the credit scores if you can close these accounts fully properly. That means you should not leave any debts in your accounts.
- Question 4, What’s the contents of the credit report?
Answer: The credit report can record customer’s debts and loan payments. It may also specifies whether the customer has bankruptcies, late payments or any other irregularities. When you plan to open a new account or ask for a house loan, the banks will check your credit report as a basic risk assessment.
- Question 5, How Can I Contact ChexSystems?
Answer: You can use the below web site to contact the ChexSystems.
More info for you here:
Mail: Chex Systems, Inc.
Attn: Consumer Relations 7805 Hudson Road, Suite 100, Woodbury, MN 55125