As a member-owned and non-profit financial cooperative, Mid Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union is founded in 1963 and has assets of over $700 million and more than 58,000 members now. Its membership is open to anyone who lives, goes to school, works or worships in Orange, Dutchess or Ulster County, NY. The credit union has 11 branches in Red Hook, Middletown Saugerties, Port Ewen, Woodstock, Rhinebeck, Kingston, Highland, Newburgh and Poughkeepsie, NY.
Here are some details about MHV’s free checking accounts.
- Dividends earned when your balance is $1,000 or more
- Discounts Mortgage Closing pay
- Free access to any Foreign ATMs
- No Monthly Service fee
- No charge for per check
- No requirement of Minimum Balance
- Perks Package is optional($3.95 per month)
- Site: https://www.mhvfcu.com
- Tel: 800-451-8373