SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union is a non-profit financial cooperative only serving its members in several counties including Santa Barbara, San Bernardino, Los Angeles, Imperial, kern, Orange, Riverside, San Diego, San Luis Obispo and Ventura. If you want to apply for the FCU’s membership, you’ll be charged $15 for the service fee.
SFFCU’s Free Checking account is an easy-to-use and economical checking account specially designed for customers who may have to pay a certain number of monthly bills and maintain a lower balance in the checking account.
List of Features
- No monthly service charge
- No requirement of minimum balance
- Unlimited check writing
- Free Debit MasterCard
- Free use ATMs nationwide
- Online banking,
- Initial deposit is only $25
- Tel: 714-258-4100, 800-540-4546
- Email: info@SchoolsFirstfcu.org
- Website: https://www.schoolsfirstfcu.org