A. E. A. Federal Credit Union offers small business checking accounts with many features and benefits. The low cost account can earn monthly dividends too. If you are Corporations, partnerships, Sole Proprietorships or Non-Profit Organizations, the account is a smart business checking solution.
The account is designed with free online banking, Business Visa Debit Card and Overdraft Protection. For personal customers, there are My Life checking accounts, Student Life checking, Senior Life checking, Good Life Silver checking and Good Life Gold checking accounts.
Founded in 1942, AEA Federal Credit Union is a non-profit financial cooperative has assets of more than $230 million, over 44,000 members and five branch offices in the counties of La Paz and Yuma, AZ.
- Website: http://www.aeafcu.org/
- Tel: 928-783-8881, 888-783-8881
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1780 S. First Avenue, Yuma, Arizona 85364
- 2378 W 24th Street, Yuma, Arizona 85364
- 11252 N. Frontage Road, Yuma, Arizona 85367
- 530 E. Main Street, Somerton, Arizona 85350
- 916 14th St., Parker, Arizona 85344