California Community CU offers several different checking options to help its members manage their money in a smart way. And the checking accounts will come with the privilege of unlimited check writing, online banking, Personal Electronic Teller and VISA Check Card.
- REGULAR ‘FREE’ CHECKING
- NEW BEGINNINGS CHECKING
- STUDENT CHECKING
- SENIOR CHECKING
- ROYAL CHECKING
Regular Savings account is the primary savings account that works as a statement of ownership in the California Community credit union. The opening deposit is only $2. And the one-time membership fee is $1.
Other Savings Accounts:
- Term-Savings Certificates
- Money Market Accounts
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- Jr. Saver’s Account
- Vacation Account
- SANTA’S HELPER ACCOUNT
Founded in 1939, California Community Credit Union has assets of more than $48 million and over 8,500 members today. If you are living in the county of Stanislaus or Placer, you’ll be eligible to join the credit union.
- Website: http://www.caccu.org/
- 8815 Folsom Boulevard, Sacramento, CA 95826, 916-386-1418
- 4801 Laguna Boulevard, Suite 101, Elk Grove, CA 95758, 916-394-6388
- 2900 Standiford Avenue, Suite 9, Modesto, CA 95350, 209-544-3971
- 2200 Professional Drive, Suite 290, Roseville, CA 95661, 916-789-1989