CBC Federal Credit Union offers Free Checking with initial deposit of $50. You’ll also be eligible for free Debit Card, free online banking, free online bill payment, FREE electronic check images and free telephone banking.
CBC’s Regular Savings account is a basic account that can earn modest dividends and requires an opening deposit of $25. Term Share Certificates comes with low opening deposit of $500 and flexible terms from 6 months to 60 months.
Other Savings Accounts:
- Insured Money Market Rate Account (IMMRA)
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
Founded in 1952, CBC Federal Credit Union is a non-profit, member-owned financial cooperative with assets of more than $308 million and over 300 members in Ventura County, CA.
- Website: https://www.cbcfcu.org
- Tel: 805-988-215, 800-477-2890
- 2151 E. Gonzales Rd., Oxnard, CA 93036
- 300 Arneill Road, Camarillo, CA
- 2151 E. Gonzales Road, Oxnard, CA
- 1772-E Avenida De Los Arboles, Oakbrook Plaza, CA
- 2100 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd, Suite A, Civic Arts Plaza, CA
- Building 1336, 23rd & Harris Streets, Port Hueneme, CA