Central Coast FCU’s Free Checking account comes with no direct deposits required, no minimum CCFCU’s balance requirement and no monthly fee. And if you want to earn high dividends, Money Market Checking is the best option. Plus, the account will also help you save money for some future plans such as your children’s education expenses and home purchase.
Kids & Teen Account is a featured account well designed to help kids promote a good savings habit. The credit union also offers Share Savings Accounts, Prime Share Savings and Christmas Clubs.
Founded in 1961, Central Coast Federal Credit Union has assets of more than $91 million and over 10,600 members today.
- Website: http://www.centcoastfcu.com/
- 4242 Gigling Road, Seaside, CA 93955-6300, 831-393-3480
- 900 S Main Street, Salinas, CA 93901-2405, 831-422-2325
- 315 Gabilan Drive, Soledad, CA 93960, 831-678-2579
- 510 Canal Street, King City, CA 93930, 831-386-0376