Chevron Federal Credit Union has several high-yield, federally insured savings options including IRAs, CDs, money market accounts and member savings accounts. And the member savings account will also help establish the membership of CFCU.
Chevron Federal Credit Union also offers free, dividend-earning checking account with no monthly fees, no per-check charges and free ATM transactions.
Founded in 1935, Chevron Federal Credit Union has assets of more than $1.3 million and over 66,300 members in CA.
- Website: http://www.chevronfcu.org
- Tel: 800-232-8101, 510-627-5000
- 500 12th Street, Suite 200, Oakland, CA 94604-2069
- 145 South State College, Brea, CA 92821
- 2003 Diamond Blvd., Bldg. 3, Concord, CA 94520
- 9525 Camino Media, Bakersfield, CA 93311
- 324 West El Segundo Blvd., El Segundo, CA 90245
- 200 N. Sepulveda Blvd., El Segundo, CA 90245
- 200 Chevron Way, Bldg. 10, Richmond, CA 94802
- 6001 Bollinger Canyon Road, Bldg. V, San Ramon, CA 94583
- 5605 North Chester Ext., Bakersfield, CA 93308
- 50 Beale Street, Lobby, San Francisco, CA 94105