Cooperative Center FCU offers a wide range of checking options including free checking, dividends-earning checking, invest checking and tiered rate checking accounts. For example, Basic Checking is a low-cost checking solution with monthly service fee of $1, no requirement of minimum balance and 20 free checks per month.
Platinum Checking is right designed for seniors to manage their money and earn dividends without any monthly maintenance fee. Student Checking is a free checking right for those members who are still in school. If you want to earn tiered dividends, Money Market Checking is for you.
- Regular Savings
- Holiday Savings
- Senior Savings
- Young Savers
- Share Certificates
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Coverdell Educational Savings
Founded in 1942, Cooperative Center Federal Credit Union has assets of more than $100 million and over 13,000 members today.
- Website: https://www.coopfcu.org/
- 2001 Ashby Ave., Berkeley, CA 94703, 510-845-6428
- 2433 Durant Ave, Suite E (Sather Ln.), Berkeley, CA 94702