If you want to establish your membership of CPFCU, you’ll be required to make a deposit of $5 to open a share savings account at first. It is a dividend-earning account too.
Founded in 1908, Coosa Pines Federal Credit Union is a not-for-charity, non-profit financial cooperative offering banking services in the state of AL.
- Website: https://www.coosapinesfcu.org
- Tel: 800-237-9789
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 17591 Plant Road, Childersburg, AL 35044, 256-378-5559
- 255 James Payton Boulevard, Sylacauga, AL 35150, 256-245-7110
- 9571 Old Hwy 280, Chelsea, AL 35043, 205-678-3600
- 2708 Stemley Bridge Road, Pell City, AL 35128, 205-338-5401
- 524 Red Lane Rd, Suite B, Birmingham, AL 35215, 205-838-2466