First Educators Credit Union offers three kinds of checking accounts. Share draft checking is a free checking with overdraft protection, no minimum balance requirement, payroll deduction and direct deposit.
The prime plus checking is a dividend-earning checking right designed for members over 50. Super now checking is another type of money market account designed with more benefits than the basic checking.
- Special savings account
- Share savings account
Founded in 1935, First Educators Credit Union is a member-owned, non-profit financial cooperative with assets of more than $99 million and over 18,000 members in the state of Alabama. The credit union also offers real estate loans, auto loans, student loans and persona loans.
- Website: http://www.firsteducatorscu.com/
- Tel: 800-264-8031, 205-581-8800
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 180 Merchants Drive Hoover, AL 35244
- 1216 Wilmer Avenue Anniston, AL 36201
- 1694 Montclair Rd, Birmingham, AL 35210
- 815D Pelham Road South Jacksonville, AL 36265
- 400 7th Avenue Jasper, AL 35501
- 303 East Street South Talladega, AL 35160