City Credit Union offers several checking options including Student Checking, Free Checking, Go Green Checking and Regular Checking. And all of CCU’s checking accounts will require an opening deposit of $25.
Student Checking is a non-interest checking available to its members who are 13 to 25 years old and enrolled in a college, university or school. The account is designed with free online Banking, no requirement of minimum balance and online statements.
- Regular Savings
- Platinum Savings
- Common Cents Club
- Money Market
- Premier Money Market
- Holiday Helper Savings
- Certificates of Deposit
- Common Cents Kid’s CD
- IRA Savings
Founded in 1942, City Credit Union has grown to a great bank with assets of more than $230 million and about 100 full-service branch offices in the counties of Ellis, Cooke and Dallas, TX. The credit union is committed to providing low-cost and competitive banking service in the state of TX.
- Website: https://www.citycu.org/
- Tel: 214-515-0100, 888-324-2328
- 3015 Frankford Rd., Dallas, TX 75287, 214-515-0100
- 1500 Marilla Rd., 1B South, Dallas, TX 75201, 214-515-0100
- 1551 Baylor St., Suite 103, Dallas, TX 75226, 214-515-0100
- 7474 Ferguson Rd., Dallas, TX 75228, 214-515-0100
- 126 E. Colorado, Dallas, TX 75203, 214-515-0100
- 1515 Town East Blvd., Suite 141, Mesquite, TX 75150, 214-515-0100
- 506 E. Hwy 67, Duncanville, TX 75137, 214-515-0100
- 1625 North Hwy 77, Waxahachie, TX 75165, 214-515-0100
- 406 N. Grand Ave., Suite 101, Gainesville, TX 76240, 214-515-0100