Pinal County FCU’s Savings account requires a minimum deposit to open and helps you complete the membership application. And you should also provide your signature and a government issued photo ID if you want to open a new account. Holiday Club and My Club accounts are interest-bearing accounts too.
Pinal County FCU’s Checking is a free checking without any minimum balance requirement. It is also designed with Monthly Statements, FREE Online Banking, Bill Pay and free debit card. For businesses, PCFCU offers business savings accounts and business checking accounts too.
Founded in 1954, The Pinal County Federal Credit Union is committed to offering a full range of banking services including high dividend deposit accounts, smart loans and other financial services.
- Website: https://www.pinalcountyfcu.com/
- Tel: 520-381-3100, 520-381-3100, 800-221-4179
- 200 W. 20th Street, Florence, AZ 85132
- 3125 W. Hunt Highway, Suite 105, Queen Creek, AZ 85142
- 1000 E. Florence Blvd., Casa Grande, AZ 85122
- 1491 N. Arizona Blvd., Suite 101, Coolidge, AZ 85128
- 290 S. Phelps Dr., Apache Junction, AZ 85120
- 44600 W. Smith Enke Rd., Suite 105, Maricopa, AZ 85139