Heritage Family CU has a full variety of savings options for both businesses and individuals. And if you want to apply for anyone of HFCU’s products, you’ll be required to open a Prime Share Account to establish your membership of HFCU. All of the savings accounts are dividend earning accounts.
Club Account is a convenient solution of setting aside funds for the hard to budget items such as property taxes and fuel. Members can use Club Accounts for any purpose, such as bill paying, college tuition, vacations or just about any purpose. There is no minimum deposit or minimum balance requirement for Club Accounts.
Founded in 1956, Heritage Family Credit Union is a large, non-profit financial cooperative with 35,000 members and assets of more than $330 million. HFCU has a full variety of banking services including home loans, deposit accounts, student loans and construction loans etc.
- Website: http://www.hfcuvt.com/
- Thirty Allen Street, Rutland, VT 05701, 802.775.4930
- Fifty West Street, Rutland, VT 05701, 888.252.8932
- 230 North Main Street, Suite 8, Rutland, VT 05701, 888.252.8932
- 67 Washington St., Fair Haven, VT 05743, 888.252.8932
- 206 Pleasant Street, Bennington, VT 05201, 888.252.8932
- 2826 VT Route 100, South Londonderry, VT 05155, 888.252.8932
- 2 West Seminary Street, Brandon, VT 05733, 888.252.8932
- 198 Main Street Ludlow, VT 05149, 888.252.8932
- 1337 Hooksett Road, Hooksett, NH 03106, 888.252.8932
- 22 Stratton Road, Rutland, VT 05701
- 321 Park Streetv, Bennington, VT 05201, 802.747.2346