Matanuska Valley FCU designs a full range of savings products to meet different financial needs of its members. There are share savings account, share savings, money market, share Certificates and IRAs.
Share Savings Account is an dividend-earning savings account that will also help establish your membership of MV FCU. Share Savings, Share Draft and Money Market accounts require an opening deposit of $25. And Money Market is a smart account which can earn high dividends with low-risk investment
There are three types of IRAs well designed to help you accumulate educational or retirement funds. There are Roth IRA, Coverdell IRA and raditional IRA.
Founded in 1948, Matanuska Valley Federal Credit Union is a member-controlled, not-for-profit financial cooperative with more than 31,300 members and over $283 million in assets.
- Website: http://www.mvfcu.com/
- Tel: 907-745-9165, 694-4891-165
- Addr: 501 N. Main St. Suite 120, Wasilla, Alaska 99654
- 1020 South Bailey St. Palmer, AK. 99645, 907-761-4645
- 11800 Business Blvd, Eagle River, AK. 99577, 907-694-4632
- 501 North Main St., Suite 120, Wasilla, AK. 99654, 907-745-9164