Sunwest FCU’s Primary Share Account is a basic account that will require a minimum balance of $5 to establish your membership of the credit union. Sunwest FCU offers Sub-Accounts to meet various financial needs. For example, you can open a sub-account for vacation.
The Share Draft Account is a free checking account designed with no monthly maintenance fee, no minimum balance requirement, Unlimited Check Writing, FREE ACH, POS and VISA Transactions. Premier Checking Account requires a monthly service fee of $5. And it will earn dividends if your daily balance is over $1,000.
Founded in 1937, Sunwest Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit community financial cooperative serving in Tucson, Maricopa County, AZ.
- Website: https://www.sunwestfcu.org/
- Tel: 602-866-1100, 866-897-9378
- 16879 N. 75th Ave, Suite 103A, Peoria, AZ 85382
- 11839 N. 28th Dr., Phoenix, AZ 85029
- 302 E. McDowell Rd. Suite 100, Phoenix, AZ 85004
- 1253 S. Gilbert Rd., Mesa, AZ 85204
- 650 N. Estrella PKWY, Suite A6, Goodyear, AZ 85338
- 3615 N. Campbell Ave., Tucson, AZ 85719
- 7725 E. Broadway Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85710