As one of the most favorable checking accounts in TDFCU, Share Draft Checking Accounts offer lots of benefits without minimum required balances or per check fees. Apart from free E-Statements, account access is also provided Free through ATM/Visa Check Card or Internet Account Access (T-access). Besides, you have availability to over 100,000 surcharge-charge free ATMs and over 1,900 shared branch locations.
With high graded interest rates, Money Market Accounts can help you make more dividends and keep larger liquidity. For a new account, a minimum balance of $1,500 is required. Cash access is available via Internet Account Access (T-access) or check writing.
Treasury Department Federal Credit Union, a full-service cooperative established in 1935, has now around 25,720 members and $147 million in assets.
Tel: 202-289-1950, 800-344-4497
- Treasury Annex, Room 1000, Pennsylvania Avenue & Madison Place NWvWashington, DC 20220
- 1101 2nd Street NE, Washington, DC 20002
- 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue NW C-040, Washington, DC 20004
- 400 7th Street SW Room 1W-700, Washington, DC 20219
- 1700 G. Street NW, Washington DC 20552
- 1 Columbus Circle NE, Washington, DC 20544
- 1510 9th Street NW, Washington, DC 20549
- 3700 East West highway, Room 428, Hyattsville, MD 20782
- 301 East Ocean Blvd, Room 1438, Long Beach, CA 90802