Tucson FCU offers a wide range of savings accounts including regular savings accounts, Club accounts, IRAs, CDs and Youth Accounts. If you are looking for checking options, there are Regular checking accounts, Youth accounts, Student checking, Prime checking, 55Prime, Second Chance Checking and Money Markets. All of the checking account are designed with Free Debit Card, Free Online Banking, Free Notary Service, Free Online Statements and Free Email Notifications.
The 2nd Chance Checking is right designed for those members with past checking problems as a fresh start opportunity. The account is designed without minimum balance requirement. If you want to apply for the special account, you should be at least 18 years old and have no history of fraud activities in the past.
Founded in 1937, Tucson Federal Credit Union has more than $352 million in assets and over 49,000 members in Pima County, AZ.
- Website: https://www.tucsonfcu.com
- Tel: 520-795-8520, 800-303-TFCU
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 8145 E. 22nd St., Tucson, AZ 85710-8594
- 3755 S. Mission Rd., Tucson, AZ 85713-5624
- 7216 N. Oracle Rd., Tucson, AZ 85704-6303
- 15950 S. Rancho Sahuarita Blvd., Sahuarita, AZ 85629
- 12100 N. Thornydale Rd., Marana, AZ 85653
- 1740 W. Speedway, Tucson, AZ 85745
- 1160 N. Winstel Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85716-4023