Vermont State Employees CU offers high interest-bearing savings account to its members. If your balance is over $1,000. you’ll be eligible for a realy high premium annual percentage yield. The account’s opening deposit is only $25. Plus, the account will also establish and maintain your membership of VSECU.
Vermont State Employees CU’s Basic Checking Account comes as a dividend-earning account designed with low opening deposit, no monthly fee, free online banking and Unlimited transactions.
Founded in 1947, Vermont State Employees Credit Union is a non-profit, locally owned financial cooperative serving in Brattleboro, Rutland, Burlington and Berlin, VT.
- Website: https://www.vsecu.com/
- Tel: 800-371-5162, 802-371-5162
- 86 Pearl Street, Burlington, VT 05401
- 365 Paine Turnpike North, Berlin, VT 05602
- 1028 US Route 302, Berlin, VT 05602
- 72 Seward Road, Rutland, VT 05701
- 499 Canal Street, Brattleboro, VT 05301